Al Jusant Travel Web Booking Policies
Please Read The FOLLOWING Policies and Click on "Accept" to continue to the reservation page. Once the reservation is made, please fill in the credit card form, by clicking on the "credit card form" link.
- No bookings will be accepted within five (5) days of departure.
- Please call Al Jusant Travel at 888-842-5376 to book. Late booking fees will apply.
- E-Tickets are currently available for internet bookings for selected itineraries.
- If the passenger wants a paper ticket when an e-ticket is available there is a $20 charge for a paper ticket to be issued.
- Fare is guaranteed at time of booking only when accompanied by a valid credit card payment.In the event of a credit card transaction being declined for any reason, fare is subject to change until a valid form of payment is received by Al Jusant Travel.
- Fares that are booked on the last day to ticket, must be submitted by 2:00 PM ET. Bookings made after the 2:00 PM deadline will not be honored.
- Al Jusant Travel may rebook certain itineraries due to routing problems or schedule changes. The new itinerary will be emailed to the booking agent.
- All changes to payment information must immediately be directed to Al Jusant Travel.
- We accept the following major credit cards:
- American Express
- Discover Card - Not valid for bookings on certain airlines
- Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo will be accepted
- Checks: With check payment, reservations will be held for 7 days., If payment is not received, the reservation will be cancelled.
We do not accept third party credit cards.
Shipping & Delivery:
- Al Jusant Travel charges $12.00 for FedEx two-day delivery.
- Tickets will be delivered within (5) five business days after the reservation is complete with a valid form of payment.
- Payments received after 1:00 PM Eastern Time will not be processed until the following business day.
Cancellation and Refunds:
- Cancellation penalties or fees apply to all cancelled bookings. For exact penalties, please call. N/A in this area designates a non-refundable and/or non-changeable ticket. All penalties listed are per ticket.
- Once tickets are returned to Al Jusant Travel, a standard period of four-to-six weeks is required to process refunds. N/A in this area designates a non-refundable and/or non-changeable ticket. All penalties listed are per ticket.
Name changes are not permitted. Please verify the accuracy of all information before submitting a booking for ticketing. Al Jusant Travel is unable to absorb fees imposed by carriers for the reissue of tickets due to incorrect information or to correct spelling errors. It is the responsibility of the person who completes the booking to ensure the accuracy of information supplied. To avoid errors, it is suggested that the passengers’ names and ages be matched and double-checked against the travelers' passport information at the time of booking.
Frequent Flyer, Special Meal Requests, Seating Requests & Schedule Changes:
Once booked and ticketed, it is the responsibility of the passenger to contact the airlines to provide frequent flyer account information, request special meals or to arrange seating. It is the responsibility of the passenger to confirm the times of the flights which have been booked at least 72 hours before their scheduled departure.
It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure valid passport and entry visas are obtained for all destinations.